Could anybody pass me step by step instructions to compile the source with
MS VC++ ? I don't code or compile in C at all and only code in VB/VBA.

I am following the tutorial by Todd Tanner:
http://www.tannertech.net/sqlite3vb/index.htm

But this is with Visual Studio Net and I am running in some problems.

For now I can see 2 trouble spots:
The tutorial talks about sqlite.h, but in the download I don't have that
file, although I have sqlite.h.in, which seems to have the code as described
in the tutorial.

Secondy at the end of the tutorial there is a change in the configuration
settings:

We need to set our Module Definition File.

    * Right click your project in the Solution Explorer and select
Properties.
    * Select "All Configurations" from the Configuration drop down box.
(Important!)
    * Select Configuration Properties -> Linker -> Input.
    * Under "Module Definition File" enter "$(InputDir)sqlite3.def" without
the quotes. It should be located in the same folder in your project as your
SQLite source files.

Not sure how to do the same in VC++

I have tried compiling after altering the extension from sqlite.h.in to
sqlite.h and obviously this is completely wrong.
When I compile I get this error the most:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sqliteInt.h': No such file or
directory

Thanks for any advice.

RBS