Did you make the alterations to make the dll VB compatible?

RBS

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2007 18:39
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] compiling with VC++

RB Smissaert wrote:
> Thanks, will have a look at that.
> Do you know from experience that it will compile OK with VC6++?

I use VC 6.0 and it compiles just fine.  I did not follow the
instructions on the web site.  I didn't even read them.  I just put all
of the C files into a single directory (except for the tcl one and
shell.c - leave those out) and build a static library project using the
source files.  I did use the pre-processed C/H files from the windows
zip file though (so I used sqlite.h, not sqlite.h.in).