From: Martin Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2007 18:52
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] compiling with VC++

RB Smissaert wrote:
> Thanks, that is very helpful and reassuring as well.
> Will see if I can figure out then what is causing this one:
> warning C4028, as you say that could be a typo.

I've just built 3.3.12 source with VC6 and didn't see that error. I
changed the warning level to 4 and got 500 warnings (signed/unsigned
mismatch, oddities in M$ headers, unreferenced parameter NotUsed ;)) but
not a C4028 in sight. VC6 is pretty old now - what version are you
using? And which sqlite source are you building?

Martin