From: Joe Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2007 19:24
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] compiling with VC++

The suggested changes the web site recommends are incorrect:

 loadext.c

 Comment out the following lines is loadext.c by adding 2 back slashes
("//") to the start of the
line. This prevents errors due to our changes.

 sqlite3_changes,
 sqlite3_close,

 sqlite3_last_insert_rowid,
 sqlite3_libversion,
 sqlite3_libversion_number,

 sqlite3_open,
 sqlite3_open16,

Instead you should disable compiling the loadable module extension by
defining SQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION.