On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:13:47 +0000, you wrote:

>In reference to
>
>   http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=2592
>
>This is the first public indication we have had that
>Skype is using SQLite in their windows clients.  However,
>the person who wrote the ticket seems to be a bit confused.
>Can any able hackers in the SQLite community confirm that
>the Skype windows client is using SQLite?  It would be
>nice to add them to the page of high-profile users.

I think he is confused indeed.

The use of C:\Windows\Temp\ as temp folder, and the problems he
has to get voice working in not only Skype but also other
messenger programs seem to indicate an old version of Windows
(95 or 98, maybe ME).

Newer versions (WinNT family) would use a folder within a user
profile. Assuming an old Windows installation we might also
assume an old version of the virusscanner that still uses a
version of SQLite that prefixes its tempfiles with sqlite
instead of etilqs.

My own Skype installation doesn't show any trace of SQLite.
Either they don't use it, or they've hidden it very well.

CyberLink seems to use SQLite for its PowerDVD and/or
PowerProducer programs to store references.
Table names:

        ATSC_Frequency
        ATSC_FrequencyTable
        Country