I have been very effectively using SQLite for quite some time now, and
have watched with great reservation as it has "swelled" over that time.
My use of the product is to provide very simple SQL enabled backend
storage for any application not to be implemented in an "enterprise"
environment.  My applications do all the business rule, data prettying,
validation, and any other "feature" not provided by SQLite.  This allows
me to tailor my application (Mostly using "Cut and Paste" like efforts.)
to fit on most any platform environment from PDA to File Server.  That
is the reason I use SQLite, and for that reason only.

If I need a greater feature set than SQLite provides, I have a multitude
of database engines at my disposal with greater feature sets and price
range beginning with MySQL and ending with Oracle.  I do not beat a dead
horse trying to get the entire SQLite world and Dr. Hipp in particular
to "see it MY way."  Give it up and look for a more feature rich DB and
leave us poor dumb Bas--rds using SQLite alone!

Fred