Hello,

I just upgraded to sqlite 3.6.10 and keep getting a segmentation
violation when running the full tests on Mac OS X:
The last test completed is consistently thread001.1.3.

We're using a custom Xcode build of sqlite, so there's a chance that
it has to do with our build settings. Unfortunately, I did not succeed
in building the testfixture using the sqlite Makefile, so I can't
really compare with the "official" build :(
Anyway here's the build flags used to compile the source when building
the testfixture in our custom project:

/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c -arch i386 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -
Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -O2 -Wunused-label -
DSQLITE_OS_UNIX=1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_CURSOR -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -
DHAVE_USLEEP=1 -DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=1 -
DSQLITE_MAX_SQL_LENGTH=100000000 -DSQLITE_OMIT_MEMORY_ALLOCATION=1 -
D__MACOS__=1 -DFD_SETSIZE=8192 -D_NONSTD_SOURCE=1 -DSQLITE_TEST=1 -
DTCLSH=2 -DSQLITE_CRASH_TEST=1 -DSQLITE_SERVER=1 -DSQLITE_PRIVATE= -
DSQLITE_CORE -DTEMP_STORE=1 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk -
fvisibility=hidden -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -gdwarf-2

(FWIW, we're building everything using the amalgamation file.)

Obviously, I'm a little concerned due to the crash in the test suite.

If I'm missing some vital build settings here, I'd appreciate if
someone could point this out to me.
Has anybody else been running the test suite on Mac OS X? Are you
seeing similar results or does it work for you?
Any instructions on how to properly build the testfixture using the
sqlite provided Makefile?

Thanks,
-jens