Hello all,

I'm currently using the SQLite database in the Android OS, and running
into a problem when I'm trying to store and retrieve location
coordinates. I have used SMALLINT, but the same problem occurred when I
changed it to INTEGER.

When I'm storing a location (x,y,z) into the database that contains a 0,
like:

INSERT INTO t_rp (x, y, z)

VALUES (1, 1, 0);

it gets stored as (1,1,null).  Then, if I try to query something like

SELECT z FROM t_rp WHERE z=='0';

No rows are returned. How can I make sure that the values are stored as
0, not null. I've tried setting the column to NOT NULL at creation, but
this gives me an error when I try to insert the 0.

Hopefully I've succeeded  somewhat in explaining my problem, thank you
very much for your help!

With kinds regards,

Freek Uijtdewilligen

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas
imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie
so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar
o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.