On 16/07/2009 11:35 PM, Uijtdewilligen, Freek wrote:
> Okay, way too much time after discovering the problem, I found the
> cause: a simple typo :)
>
> In the String where it was storing the column-names, it said (x, y, x,
> etc..), and somewhere this created the null..

This sounds like a bug somewhere -- having a column name twice should be
met with an error message, not with setting the integer column to NULL.

So please give us some more information:

In the String where it [what is "it"?] was storing the column names
[storing for what purpose?] it said (x, y, x, etc) [who said/typed?]