From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]on Behalf Of Jay A. Kreibich
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:41 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] MySQL makes me wish for SQLite

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 03:24:09PM -0500, Fred Williams scratched on the
wall:

> Please, is someone working on a good straight forward .PHP SQLite
> interface?  I might even pay for it!

  *Confused*

  SQLite is built-in to the standard PHP5 distribution.

    http://php.net/sqlite

  Is the native interface really that bad or something?

   -j

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs.  We have
 a protractor."   "I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler
 and a piece of string."  --from Anathem by Neal Stephenson