From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]on Behalf Of Simon Slavin
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 2:56 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: [sqlite] Most wanted features of SQLite ?

So if you had a team of programmers to write something like SQLite
which didn't have the drawbacks SQLite has, which drawbacks would you
identify ?  I'm asking not about minor faults with specific SQLite
library calls, but about the sort of things which require rewriting
from the ground up.  The ones that seem to come up most often here are

* Some sort of synchronisation support
* Support for multiple concurrent clients/processes
* Unicode support from the ground up

Please note: I am not suggesting that any of these problems are easy
to solve.  I'm just interested in what problems people want solved.

Simon.