On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, nyetngoh wong wrote:

> I'm currently working on a project that uses SQLite and would like to know
> if there is any SQLite certification available in Singapore. Do you
> provide any forms of technical training or courses on using SQLite
> efficiently ?

   All you need is to know SQL well. I'll recommend two books.

   1) Michael Owens. 2006. "The Definitive Guide to SQLite." Apress.
An excellent reference to the specifics of SQLite.

   2) Rick F. van der Lans. 2009. "The SQL Guide to SQLite." Lulu.
An excellent tutorial and reference on SQL as implemented in SQLite.

   In addition, feel free to post specific questions here.

Rich