I have a file which contains SQLite and SQLite/SQL commands.

I can invoke that file and successfully execute all of the commands in that
file by starting a SQLite cmd line session and using the ".read" command.

I'll refer to that as script-C.

What I would like to do is create a higher level command file (script-A) which
not only contains SQLite and SQLite/SQL commands , but will also invoke
script-C; and script-B, and other yet-to-be created scripts (in the future).

My question is, what command do I use in script-A to invoke script-C, script-B,
etc?

Is it the same ".read" command?

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.

-Chris