Yup, fair enough.......what I think would be better is to have s
variable set called something like "history_retain_time" (like Nico
said)......and perhaps a "log_check_interval" in DAYS or HOURS or
MINUTES....whatever suits the application.....

Then perhaps on each insert you get the code to get the current TIME,
then if the time is >= "log_check_interval" then it is time to DELETE
all records older than the "history_retain_time".....

I think that would be better.....

Chat later

Lynton