I built a project originally using
SQLite-1.0.66.0-setup.exe<http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/> and
when I upgraded to 1.0.79 the SQLiteDataAdaptor Toolbox control under
Visual Studio 2005 Professional disappeared.  The project still works after
updating references from 1.0.66 to 1.0.79 however I cannot modify the
select, update, etc. properties using the designer, as the designer
component fails to load under VS 2005.

When I install version 1.0.79 it only prompts me with an option to add
support for VS 2008, and not 2005, and I only have the Express version of
2008, which isn't supported.  If I downgrade to 1.0.66 the
SQLiteDataAdaptor is available after the install and I'm also prompted to
add design support for 2005, 2008 and 2010.

Is the SQLiteDataAdaptor available in the latest release or was it only
specific to release 1.0.66?

If it is available, is there something out of the ordinary that needs to be
done before it appears in the Toolbox?

Regards

Patrick.