On 11/05/2012 16:00, Igor Tandetnik wrote:
Scott Ferrett<sc...@ferrettconsulting.com>  wrote:
Is there any way
that I can get the row id after the call to sqlite3_step
A single row reported by sqlite3_step may contain data derived from the
contents of multiple rows of multiple tables. A rowid of which row of which
table do you hope to obtain?

All of them, including possibly multiple rowids for a single table when the SELECT returning multiple rows from the same table in each step.

If this is not possible, I can restrict this bit of code to only work on UPDATE statements. But that still leaves me with the problem of needing the rowid of the row being updated. If that is not possible, then I will fall back to my original solution for this problem and that is on an UPDATE I know the primary key components and then I have to issue my own SELECT statement using the primary key components to get the rowid. I can then get the blob handle to the row being updated and update the blob data. This just seems very cumbersome and was hoping for a cleaner solution.