Hi Igor,

Ah I just noticed how you wrote your query and it delivers for it indeed.

Here's an arbitrary example verifying its works.

Neat - thanks!

sqlite3 test.sqlite
create table categories (id number);
insert into categories (id) values (5),(10),(15);
create table ot (v number);
insert into ot (v) values (2),(4),(6),(8),(14),(16),(20);

select id, a, b, 1.0 * a / b as c from
(
select
id,
(select sum(v) from ot as ot1 where ot1.v > categories.id) as a,
(select sum(v) from ot as ot2 where ot2.v < categories.id) AS b
from categories
)
order by c;

Mikael