On 2014/05/25 19:37, Humblebee wrote:
Thanks for the tip about the online course with an instructor.  I will
look into online courses,  although the 5 digits is a bit outside of
my limited budget.   Learning is generally a very personal thing and
there are many ways to take in information.  I have to say that I
learned so much from the past few days from the amazing help on this
forum and from researching on the internet.  Also since I am only
working with Sqlite and no other databases, this forum has been
nothing less than a gift of grace from above for me.

The help is a pleasure - and Stephen is correct, if this is your work or in some way you are expected to be conversant and help people/companies do the SQL thing, you really need to look up a course on relational DB theory and maybe SQL as used by other engines too. On the plus side, they are mostly free and even the most expensive ones doesn't come near what Stephen paid (All I can say to him is: Dude, you wuz robbed).

PS: Thanks to Kees for spotting the SQL error in my previous post and providing
working versions!