On Thu Sep 25, 2014 at 03:18:04PM -0400, Adam Devita wrote:

> Your table definition seems to have a contradiction.  The expression
> INTEGER PRIMARY KEY is a special keyword that means 'auto-increment',
> which would be a default value.

I understand that that behaviour exists and applies when an insert does
not provide a value, but I don't see the contradiction. The table
defines an *explicit* default that should (to my mind) override any
kind of magical-in-the-absence-of-a-default-default. Such an explicit
default should certainly not be accepted if it is going to be ignored.

--
Mark Lawrence