On 6/14/2015 3:00 PM, Simon Slavin wrote:
> The result is that that higher level the language you write in, the better.

I disagree. The use of languages higher than C result in slow
bloated code. A language that calls a language that calls a
language. Simple programs become multi-megabyte resource hogs. I
agree that C compilers are able to optimize assembler code to a
level that hand-coded assembler probably could not achieve. The
problem is that higher level languages are not compiling to
assembler, but compiling to the language below it.

Scott Doctor
scott at scottdoctor.com