On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Rob Willett <rob.sqlite at robertwillett.com>
wrote:

> John,
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> The base OS is Linux on a a 64bit server, the wrapper will be Perl running
> as a web service under Mojolicious. It will eventually be presented as a
> web service.
>
> We could simply load up the entire database into Perl into an Assoc array
> and search on that.

?This is probably would I would do, in this particular case.?

> Richard,
>
> WITHOUT ROWID was what I was looking for.  Thanks

?I'm going to have to review this option as well. I'm not familiar with
what it accomplishes, performance wise.?

> .
>
> All,
>
> What we?ll do is write a quick Perl script to check the speed of an assoc
> array in Perl vs SQLite. It might be instructive to see the difference.

?Yes, it would. Please post your results. I'm really curious about it.?

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown