I'm already using my software. The scope of test my query with sqlite
shell is to have a test environment without other interaction, just to
test witch is the fast version of my query to use in my software.
Another question is, if I have a query like this:
SELECT *field* FROM car_plates WHERE (*field* LIKE 'EX011%') AND
(DateTime>=1455058800000000) AND (DateTime<=1455231599999999) ORDER BY
DateTime;

If I try to force the use of an index on *field *but I think sqlite
can't use it, is it right?

Selea s.r.l.

        Michele Pradella R&D

        SELEA s.r.l.