I don't think anyone's making a fuss.  I certainly wasn't and apologize if it
appeared differently.

-----Original Message-----
Chrzanowski
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 3:09 PM
To: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users at mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite Pronunciation

Standards, official, or not, I've always pronounced it as Sequel.
Ehm-Ess-Sequel, My-Sequel, Sequel-Lite, etc.

IMO, S-Q-L is an acronym, as everyone knows, and since RADAR(1) is also an
Acronym, why the fuss?  To me, it falls off the tongue easier to say Sequel
instead of Ess-Queue-Ell.

1- http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/RADAR