On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Keith Medcalf <kmedc...@dessus.com> wrote:

> > No, I'm using consolas, but am using whatever default codepage settings
> > come with the system (I installed Windows 10 1511 February update on a
> new
> > computer a few months ago). ACP=1252, MACCP=10000, OEMCP=437. chcp
> reports
> > my console is using code page 437.
>
> Fascinating!
> This means that changing the default OEMCP in the registry is not the same
> as changing the codepage on the console with chcp.
>
> > In any case: the keyboard input with the SQLite shell on Windows 10
> > default configuration (with consolas as the font) clearly does translate
> code
> > points to UTF-8 sequences.
>
> I wonder if the difference between your ALT+223 and ALT+0223 is because
> the OEMCP is being used to translate the "input" in the former case (but
> not when using ALT+0223, which forces a unicode code point), and since I
> have changed the OEMCP to be the same as the ACP, I get Unicode code points
> even without the leading 0's.

That's what I said, or at least intended to say, a couple messages ago.
However, I am sleep deprived and anxiously awaiting a vacation to begin in
a few hours so it may not have been clear. :) In fact, I may just bug out
early. It's largely a ghost town around here at the moment anyway.

--
Scott Robison