The OP wanted something to check his systems for corruption - if the
SQLite dev team don't want to add checksums then the OP could possibly
solve his own problem by adding them to his own internal version.

Extension may have been a bad choice of word - he can modify/compile
his own version of SQLite add checksums - and also add a corruption
engine if he wants.
Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence