Hi Dominique,

I guess it's not, but I'm not quite sure on what I can share, I'm a newbie
in a professional environment. I would be more confortable if I ask my boss
first. In the meantime, all I can say is that there are no primary keys nor
foreign keys in the table, and no indexes at all. I activated the
automatic_index PRAGMA.

All tables look the same more or less :

CREATE TABLE TABLEA (ID_A INTEGER,NUM_A INTEGER,NUM_GROUPE_A INTEGER,TYPE_A
VARCHAR(255),LIBELLE_A VARCHAR(255),NOM_A VARCHAR(255));

> On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Laura BERGOENS <laura.bergo...@imerir.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Then I create real tables in the in-memory clone that contain the content
> > of the views : INSERT INTO tableA  SELECT * from viewA
> >

> What matters is how you create the tables,
> and in particular what primary key and indexes you use on them.
>
> If you don't have indexes (or a PK) on the columns you're joining on,
> it can't be as fast as it could be (and SQLite might end-up creating
> those "indexes" on-the-fly, and recreate them on the next query, etc...).
>
> So as advised, share your schema (see Richard's post), not your data,
> and share your queries and explain query plan for your queries.
>
> You're schema is not confidential, is it? The data, sure. But the schema???
> --DD

Laura BERGOENS
Technicienne supérieure en Informatique et étudiante à l'IMERIR de Perpignan

*Institut Méditerranéen d'Étude etde Recherche en Informatique*