Behalf Of Laura BERGOENS
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 1:09 PM
To: SQLite mailing list
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Query time execution difference between my application
and SQLiteBrowser

quote:"Now, you need to create a primary/foreign keys and indexes on the
tables you are creating.
Then the execution time will improve even more"

I will probably try that tomorrow and I'll tell you how that goes, but I'm
not sure if that will be very effective since i activated the PRAGMA to
create indexes automatically. I'm guessing it has created some (hopefully).