So am I to understand you just "server-ized" SQLite with Bedrock?

Looks rather interesting.  I was just talking to my IT manager about how I
can take something like a SQLite backup and put it somewhere else so it'll
eventually get to tape, but, if I run a node on my local machine, run one
on the 'primary' and another on the 'backup' of the primary, it'd satisfy
quorum, and I'd be thinking less of backups.  (But its still a thought)

Is there a way to disable the check for quorum and either let the split
brain happen, or at least make the executive decision to which is the
primary data source at all times?  In the tool I'll be writing, it COULD
happen that only one node would be available.  We typically run our servers
here at work in primary/secondary fashion, no tertiary, so if the primary
goes away, and its only the secondary, then my software would go down,
which is something I obviously want to avoid.  We also do typically one-way
replication.

Is there a mechanism that will allow me to run the Backup API to dump the
database on a particular node?