Love SQLite?  Wish you could use it to power your enterprise SaaS or web
service? Now you can!  Check out Expensify Bedrock, our distributed
transaction layer built atop SQLite, powering Expensify's millions of
users.  More information is here:

http://bedrockdb.com

Keep all the power and simplicity of SQLite, but wrapped in a package that
provides network accessibility, WAN-optimized replication, and distributed
ACID transactions.  Under continuous development and operation for the past
8 years, now it's open sourced and ready for your production use.

Thank you to the SQLite team for not only producing such an incredible
database, but helping with our countless questions and demanding
requirements.  I'm ecstatic to share this with you, and I hope you enjoy it
too!

-david
Founder and CEO of Expensify