Bernhard Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

Oh drat. I mis-configured my new test setup. Sorry.
Revision 8903 has had a more careful set of tests done and fixes that problem.

Confirmed. At least I think so, there was quite some trial and error involved to force the dreaded bzr to sync the trees again (after altering it locally by reversing your commit). But I think I finally did it and the resulting binary works fine.

Hmm, I noticed that too yesterday. I think this is a cause to ask the experts for a recipe. I've started a thread 'bzr revert' to see if we can get any help on that.

Amos
--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+