On 14/04/22 14:59, Ivan Larionov wrote:
There were no errors earlier.

Seems like installingĀ openldap-devel fixes the issue.

There were other dependencies installed together with it, not sure if they also affected the build or not.

I suspect one or more of those other components is indeed the source of the change. Some of them are very low-level OS functionality updates (eg /proc and filesystem utilities).

FWIW, The gist you posted looks suspiciously like reports we used to see when BSD people were having issues with the linker not receiving all the arguments passed to it. I would focus on the ones which interact with OS filesystem or the autotools / compiler/ linker.

HTH
Amos