From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Clark Lord
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 6:55 PM
To: Multiple recipients of sslivesteam
Subject: Re: Nightmare Units

I think of bars or kg/cm2 as atmospheres.  Loosely translated, multiply
the bar reading by 15 (really 14.7 psi on a standard day at sea level).

Therefore when you see 4 kg/cm2 it's around 60 psi or 3 kg/cm2 is around
45 psi and so on.  Close enough for live steamers out running at the
track.  If you need exact numbers then you will have to do the math.

Clark.