I like learning, and even more if there exists a little flair.
Thanks to everyone for sharing. Conversion of units and the concepts of what each
measure is actually describing is often a pain.

I am taking a community college course on cabinet making. Despite having used tools
for decades, I am learning a lot and relearning as well. I just wish there was a
machinist course for small steam engines. That would be fun to take!