I live in Guildford, England, 59ys old & recently retired. Got hooked on
playing trains some 20-25 ys.ago as a result of taking my two boys to
preserved railways etc. They grew up, I suffered reversion.
Interests, Brit built locos for overseas, Dutch steam trams, & US locos-
small stuff, partic sugar cane locos is what interests me. All gauges
provided can be reduced to fit on 32 or 45 mil track. Therefore have built
Hawaiian loco in 1/20 scale for 45mm ga & have just finished US Mogul
inspired by southern states logging loco in 1/32 scale for 45mm ga.
Well equipped with requisite mills & lathe but skills a bit marginal. Have
built my own boilers but generally use Roundhouse cylinders & commercial
fittings.
Member GIMRA, 16Mil Assoc & Guildford & Sutton MESs both of which have 32mil
& 45 mil tracks. Apart from the activities of these societies addicted to
attending Stoomgroep Zuid/Ramsdonksveer & Nienoord/Leek show in Netherlands &
Diamondhead show in US plus Pickett's Lock & Midlands ME shows in UK.
Subscriber Ga1 Newsletter, 16mil Today, Onder Stoom (NL), Garden Rail (UK),
Steam in the Garden & Australian Model Engineering.
No, I am not interested in Welsh 2-footers, but they are getting more
interesting as Garratts & Baldwins come in from RSA.

Art