There are several other sources for wheels, here in the US is Sulphur Springs http://www.sssmodels.com/

and overseas we have Mrk Woods [EMAIL PROTECTED] he has a wonderful fully illustrated CD that he will send you if you only ask :-)

Kindest Regards,
PeteH

To: "Multiple recipients of sslivesteam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: sslivesteam2-Digest - Number 361

Basically I have heard them mentioned as a source for wheels for loco
projects and wanted to find out what they offered. I am planning on
converting a Roundhouse Lady Anne kit into an American style locomotive and
wanted to see if it was easy to get spoked wheels.

Chris,

Let us know how you get on.  Every year someone asks this
question, and until now has hit a brick wall!

There are very expensive solutions - a firm in the NW US
recently advertised in Garden Railways, but they want $20
per wheel approx.

Vance has been water-jet cutting spokes in cast iron, but the spokes aren't well defined or shaped. He'll probably
comment and corrent me!

The latest MTH and Aristo locos have decent wheels but they
tend to have too many spokes for a NG loco.

  Pete