>Greetings Al,

Gee whizz! you, my friend are the only responder! I thought at least
Steve Shyvers would have had an idea  on the "spinning drivers" that
he would have loved to chuck out in his scholarly manner!

Are the SSLiveSteam  group  members busy attending their own
funerals, or sumtin??

So thanks for your contribution old chap- and Steve, Wake up!!

Cheers, Watch the Juniper berries!

Lonely Geoff.