>Thanks Guys and a Sweet Doll!

I should have read these emails before I sent the last one! That
article from the foot plate of the T1 was fabulous, my favorite tales
are from the foot plate! Thanks David.

So with Gordon's  knowledgeable comments adding to all the other
theories I believe we all have a good idea why the front drivers
slipped.  So now I can  step off the foot plate and sleep tonight
instead of spinning my drivers!!

Thanks Vickie-Marie for your encouragement. Love you sweetie!

Geoff