From: sslivesteam-boun...@postfix.45mm.com
[mailto:sslivesteam-boun...@postfix.45mm.com] On Behalf Of Steve Shyvers
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 9:03 PM
To: Small-scale live steam discussions
Subject: Re: [SSLiveSteam] (no subject)

Hi Lonely Geoff,

I'm awake!  (What time is it? ...yawn...Is the sun coming up or going down?
Lessee, which way's the sun supposed to come up from?...yawn...)

I did watch the movie clip and enjoyed it. Recently there was a lot of chatter
about the T1 on MLS because of Accucraft's upcoming product. The chatter
included film clips and a fireman's write-up about a trip on a T1. Good info
all. Given all the lore attributed to the prototype T1, I decided that I was in
a position of zero authority to comment on the loco and its handling
characteristics. Even if I were I would not want anything that I said in jest
to reflect on Accucraft's efforts.

Steve