Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Currently I'm looking for patches that were used to be applied on older
(stable) releases, for back-porting purpose.
If you have new patches that no one is using to apply to the older releases,
that would be great too.

I took the available patches from kernel.org.  According to my understanding,
patch-2.6.27.59 consists of all the patches that should be applied on version
2.6.27.59. Am I correct on this assumption?

Thanks,
Baishakhi