Hello, I've been focusing on getting multiple implementations of XEP-0080
(geolocation) enabled clients to be interoperable. This is easy to do using
the PEP method described in XEP-0080, but is much more cloudy when using
non-PEP pubsub. For example, if I wanted to publish my latitidue/longitude
without using PEP, what node would I publish to? What node would I subscribe
to? How would I find this node - using disco? What would I look for?

Maybe these are basic questions, but they aren't obvious to me.

Thanks for any information