Hi Thorsten, hi all,

Am 18.11.22 um 10:27 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
I'd like to ask if there were progress to reach a final version and vote
on this item during the meeting.

The minutes for the Monday meeting have just been posted, there was no
vote.
I already saw and read through them.

But if there is not yet (after nine month of work) a final proposal that
could be voted on, what is missing to get to this state.

What is still missing, is a proposal that gets a majority behind
it. With Kendy's resignation, that work just got dealt a massive
set-back.

I don't see a set-back. The comments and agreements from him are still
there. Why is there a need to throw away the whole resources which have
been invested into the current proposal and start from scratch again.

It looks as if there is no will from a majority of board members to work
constructively on the document with Paolo.

If there is no final proposal yet I think it is of interest for the
whole community how to proceed with this item. I'd like to read a
detailed plan on this then.

I agree, it's important to get this done. My impression is, there's
unanimous agreement that we want to hire devs.

If I read through the minutes (after more than nine month of working on
the proposal) I'm not convinced about such an unanimous agreement.

If the majority of the board acts in this way further, TDF inhouse
developers will not be hired during its tenure of office.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate