Hi Stephan,
Le 26/11/2022 à 16:14, Stephan Ficht a écrit :
Hi all,

Am 26.11.22 um 13:02 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
topic with lots of questions on the Monday call agenda.

Am 26.11.22 um 15:25 schrieb Cor Nouws:
I mentioned items that make it questionable

Questions just to delay the matter more and more?
At least that's the impression I get.

Thanks to Paolo the process has been started here on Feb 7th.

After an incredible period of 9(!) months, an incredible amount of around 15-20(!) versions of the 14(!) pages 'Proposal of TDF In-House-Developers' and incredible efforts from especially Kendy and Paolo (big thanks to both of you!) it seems to me that some want to restart the process ('stop here and restart, from a clean state'; 're-evaluate', ...).
For what reason? Because of one sentence? Incredible!

At LibOCon in Milan, 2(!) months ago, with the participation of board, MC, team and community (Uwe's workshop Sept 26), it turned out that this is an _important and urgent_ matter the board to deal with.

The now famous 'one sentence'...