Hi Bill:

Is it possible to tell us the detail steps to reproduce the problem?
Then we can find the root cause. Thanks in advance.

BTW: Do you add the same static-config every time?

Regards,
Bing

Bill Wallas wrote:
Hi,

I'm using b134.
With `iscsiadm` and `static-config`; After multiples add/remove static-config,
I'm often getting:

iscsiadm: unexpected OS error
iscsiadm: Unable to complete operation

I have to clear/restart my iscsi config to be able to use it again.
I was wondering if anyone got these kind of problem.

I tried to use the auto discovery instead but my devices are never removed even
when the iscsi target is offline/deleted. (`devfsadm -Cu -i iscsi` does not
change anything)

Thanks for your help