Thanks. I wish there were an Validation option like converter
@Validate(formatter=class).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony DePalma" <fatef...@gmail.com>
To: "Stripes Users List" <stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:25:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Two way type conversion possible?

Alternatively you can create a class to act as both a type converter and type
formatter. Just have the class implement Formatter<T>, TypeConverter<T>, and
register the class in the DefaultFormatterFactory/DefaultTypeConverterFactory
to have them use the convert and format the date automatically .

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 2:31 AM, Janne Jalkanen < janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com >