From: "Freddy Daoud" <xf2...@fastmail.fm>
To: "Stripes Users List" <stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:12:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Two way type conversion possible?

You need field="startTime" instead of field="event.startTime", same for
endTime.
Cheers, Freddy

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:37 PM, ted_smith2...@comcast.net wrote:

Now I am working on a custom date type convert and set in action bean
class MyActionBean {
private Event _event;

@ValidateNestedProperties({
@Validate(field="event.startTime", converter=CustomDateTyeConverter.class),
@Validate(field="event.endTime", converter=CustomDateTyeConverter.class)
})

getEvent

setEvent.

}

event is an object having its own property startTime, which needs the Custom
converter.

public class CustomDateTyeConverter implements TypeConverter<Date>{

But the custom converter is not called during validation.

Thanks in advance