Hello everyone,

maybe I'm missing something, but I have trouble doing the following:

The idea is to define a piece of reusable JSP code, that can be
embedded into other JSP pages. I thought it should be quite simple
with Stripes' layout tags.

Take an example: in some JSP pages I'd like to display address
information, so I just want to implement that address view only once.

contact.jsp:

<h1>Contact Sheet</h1>
<stripes:layout-render name="/layout/address.jsp"
address="${actionBean.contact.address}" />

address.jsp:

<stripes:layout-definition>
</stripes:layout-definition>

The idea is, to pass the "address" object to the reusable layout
component and use it there.

Is there any way to do this with Stripes? Any other recommendations?

Thank you & regards,
Moritz