De : William Krick <kr...@3feetunder.com<mailto:kr...@3feetunder.com>>
Répondre à : Stripes Users List
<stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Date : Monday, November 28, 2016 at 5:26 PM
À : Stripes Users List
<stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Objet : Re: [Stripes-users] Strips user access control of linked files

There's a custom mechanism that creates security tokens.  I'm not really sure
how it works as this is a large application and the security framework was
developed by another group.

I'm guessing that conceptually, a proper solution to "secure" file links would
involve custom URLs that incorporate a security token string that are only
valid for the current user in the current session.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Rick Grashel