"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> I think the basic Struts download needs at least an initial walkthrough on
> all of the technologies it provides.  Much a I'd love to be lazy and rely
> on the incredible amount of effort others have put into this :-), we can't
> just have nothing.

I could do an encylopedia-style paragraph about each of the technologies
enumerated at the top of

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/introduction.html

and then move the rest of the page into another section. That would at
least clearly define our terms.

Much more than that, and we'd start to cover the same ground as the Web
Services Tutorial

http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/index.html

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services