Question for you users out there:

Would you rather have the basic struts-menu support EL (via JSTL) or a
different tag (i.e. menu-el).  I can easily integrate them in the same
download - giving users with JSP 1.1 containers the ability to use
Struts Menu.  But if no one is using 1.1, I'll just add it to the main
library.  So I guess the question is - should I continue to support JSP
1.1 and above or just JSP 1.2+.

Thanks,

Matt