I am for JSP 1.2+.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the recipient. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of all or part of
the information contained herein to or by third parties is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

In any event the contents herein is without prejudice.